Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Past

On this last day of school I'm feeling very emotional. I don't know if it's the fact that I've been going through old pics or maybe it's knowing my baby is now a 4th grader, or the fact that next year will be Cade's last year before he moves to Middle School. Or maybe it's because I tried to hold Boston down on the trampoline a few days ago and he easily threw me off and held me down. Time goes so so fast!

Boston -


Cade -




Riley - my baby




All three boys - best buds




Well, there's a little look into the past. Where did it go?

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post! I loved seeing the boys at the different stages of their lives, and I'm thrilled once again to see what an incredible family you are. I love you all so much!!!

    ReplyDelete