Monday, March 21, 2011

Trav's birthday

(you can check out the next post to see why I've been gone so long)

Yesterday was Trav's birthday. I really did offer to meet him for lunch somewhere, but like me, he loves to cook so we headed to his house with Gram for a later dinner. It was wonderful of course! Short ribs, mashed potatos, asparagus and bread.

Of course the best part was a little more face time with the babies before we leave on Saturday!

I thought one of the girls was in the tent until I said "pop your head out so I can get a picture". In his defense...he WAS playing with his dog.


I cut Riley's hair short yesterday, we got our first real look at his baseball bat to the heard scar.
Nat loves to play "airplane"
Cade does too!

Nat was getting really really tired by the time we left...so she just hung out with her uncle Brandon and her blankie for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment