Ok, I'll totally admit...I'm a terrible blogger these days...but I think when you find out what's been going on in the last 2o days, you will totally forgive me.
It all started 2 days after we got back from Kansas. I had a doctors appointment. It's had to be re-scheduled 4 times since January because of snow.
Anyway, I got the news I was pretty much expecting...you need a hysterectomy. The part I wasn't expecting came next...you need it this week. Just to refresh your memory...we are moving to Kansas. The original move date was planned for tomorrow...now it's Saturday. My surgery was 14 days ago...and for the most part I'm feeling really good. I still can't lift for another 4 weeks, but other than that I'm good.
Enough about that...back Kansas for a minute. One of the biggest problems with moving to a new state is finding a house to move to when you live 4 hours away! This was a major stress for me the day I went to the doctor...by bedtime that night...we were getting pictures of our new house. God is very very good! Here it is...not the best pic, but since I've only seen it on the computer so far...it's the best I can do!:)
Here's a google map view...you can scroll around and see the neighborhood. (it's the house with the black truck in the driveway)
View Larger Map
No comments:
Post a Comment