I can't tell you how much I've missed blogging! When I took over as the director at the preschool I just sort of...gave it up I guess. "Free" time has become a thing of the past...I'm a little blogged out having to keep up with the preschool blog...I could go on and on...but why?
I'm back with a vengeance! I love to blog and I'm not going to let "stuff" get in the way anymore!
SOOOOOOOOO........
He's a quick...pictureless...overview of what you've missed.
I've lost 14.5 pounds since September 27th...almost 1/2 way to my goal of 36 pounds.
We have 2 boys in football this year...Boston (7th) and Cade (peewee).
Bran just got back from 6 days in Atlanta...where their rental car blew up!
I had my first colonoscopy since the big "C" and it was all good.
Boston turned 13! I have a teenager now...and don't I know it.
My 35th birthday is in 7 days.
Oh, and in case you missed it the first time...I am now the director of the preschool I started cooking for almost 3 years ago.
Ok, I admit it's a little sketchy...but I plan to make up for it really soon.
I'M GLAD TO BE BACK!
Glad you're back! Missed your blogging!
ReplyDelete14.5 lbs in less than a month, do tell how you are doing that I am in need of some major weight loss myself. Seriously either hope over to my blog and leave a comment or shoot me an email.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the new job, you will be a wonderful director!!
I have missed you
ReplyDelete