When I was 3 I learned not all dogs are nice...

When I was 7 I learned that I was lost and could not save myself...

When I was 12 I learned what Playboy was all about...(sorry no pictures)
When I was 15 I learned that "best friends" sometimes aren't...
When I was 20 I leaned that you can give your entire self for someone and still be complete...
When I was 22 I learned that not all birth control is 1oo%
When I was 22 I learned that you can hurt till your heart breaks and still not die...
When I was 27 I learned that birth control is not always 100%... (yep, had to learn that one twice)
When I was 28 I learned that being a mom was the best job on earth....
When I was 29 I learned that you can't put a 1,000 gallon pool on a wooden deck...
When I was 32 I learned that watching my child hurt was worse than my own hurts...
When I was 33 I learned that something can suck more than childbirth...When I was 33 I learned that when you have no hair, complete strangers who read your blog will recognize you in Wal-Mart...
*
When I was 33 I learned that you can love another child as much as your own...




glad you are blogging again! Also glad God redeemed you at an early age, we've known each other forever, and that God brought you on the other side of cancer. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete