Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rewind

Wow! It seems like forever since I've posted. So, where to start....I guess I'll start with today and "rewind" from there.



This afternoon I took Boston and Riley to Fast Lanes. (Cade and daddy are at camp this week)

Aunt Val and Emily texted us that they would come by for a little while and then Annie (Will and Nats baby sitter) texted me that she was going to bring the kids too!


Riley wowed Val, Em and Mrs. Annie with his mad game skills.

Before all the babies arrived we rode go-carts.

(I'm still getting the hang of using my iphone for pictures)

We did some glow in the dark bowling



As you can see...mom came in dead last.

Boston rode the carousel to make the girls feel comfortable...(do you see any girls?)

Nat and Will got there next.
Will came in asleep, but woke up for a while so I could change and feed him.

Rewind a little more...we spent 4 days at the cabin last weekend. The boys and I went out on Thursday and Bran joined us in Friday. We had an amazing time just being together.
The boys did alot of fishing, jumping off the bluff and swimming.
I fed the minnows a lt of Cheetos.
Does it really get any more beautiful than this?
The cabin has a butterfly plant in the yard. I didn't have my best lens, but I did get some good shots.

The boys did a lot of "hunting"
Anytime we go to the cabin the boys always want me to make a batch of rolls.

That's it from me for now...Off to watch MasterChef!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Those rolls look super yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those butterflies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all have been busy and having a great time doing it all too!

    Nothing tastes as good as a home-made roll, warm right out of the oven with some butter. Yum!

    ReplyDelete