Saturday we had baseball and a crawfish boil.
On Saturday night I just had to do a little cooking for Sunday...Nat would have none of it. So my sweet boys worked themselves to death keeping her happy till I could get the potato salad made and put her down for bed.
On Sunday we went out to spend time with Jeanne and Dennis and Derek & Val. The girls got to spend some time getting to know each other a little better...for the most part they really didn't pay that much attention to each other. Em has the cutest "evil" smile I've ever seen. It's hard to tell her no when she gives you "that" smile.
One thing having Nat and Em together for the afternoon has confirmed for me is that I'm so glad my boys are older now that we have the girls and Will. I spent so much time chasing "my girl" around I hardly got to spend any time with Em.
I just had to show off the garden signs the boys made Mema for her garden.
When I took Nat up to see her mom and dad yesterday she had a total meltdown. She wouldn't go to them and she just cried and had a fit until I took her out of the room. Daddy decided it was time to take his girl home and give her his undivided attention. 
He had to be fed under the warmer. The problem with that is...warm and toasty equals sleep...not eat!
I got to "hold" him a few minutes. When I got out from under the warmer I felt like I had a sunburn on my face.
This morning he got to come to the room and nurse. He did such a good job. He even woke up for a little while.


This afternoon Daddy and Nat came back to the hospital. Nat was back to her happy self!
She finally got to really meet Will for the first time.
She was so sweet, but as you would expect of a 17 month old...not really gentle or very interested. She wanted to climb up on mom when she was nursing and she didn't want me to hold him at all.
Aunt Connie came all the way from Harrison to meet little Will. I'm pretty sure she liked him just fine!
Nat was being a little show-0ff on Mema's lap.
I just got home from Will's 5:30 feeding. Steph was discharged this afternoon and wouldn't be back until his 8:30 feeding. I was thrilled to have an entire hour to feed him and change him and burp him....and snuggle the heck out of him. If all goes well, he may get to go home by the end of the week. I know mom and dad will be happy to get that little guy home!
When I took Nat up to see her mom and dad yesterday she had a total meltdown. She wouldn't go to them and she just cried and had a fit until I took her out of the room. Daddy decided it was time to take his girl home and give her his undivided attention. (this is Trav getting Bran ready to meet Will for the first time)

Since Trav took Nat home, Steph needed someone to stay and help her with the baby...who better to do that than me! A job I was more than happy to do.
Will was too cold to come to the room for his bottle...so we went to him.
He had to be fed under the warmer. The problem with that is...warm and toasty equals sleep...not eat!
I got to "hold" him a few minutes. When I got out from under the warmer I felt like I had a sunburn on my face.
This morning he got to come to the room and nurse. He did such a good job. He even woke up for a little while.

This afternoon Daddy and Nat came back to the hospital. Nat was back to her happy self!
She finally got to really meet Will for the first time.
She was so sweet, but as you would expect of a 17 month old...not really gentle or very interested. She wanted to climb up on mom when she was nursing and she didn't want me to hold him at all.
Aunt Connie came all the way from Harrison to meet little Will. I'm pretty sure she liked him just fine!
Nat was being a little show-0ff on Mema's lap.
I just got home from Will's 5:30 feeding. Steph was discharged this afternoon and wouldn't be back until his 8:30 feeding. I was thrilled to have an entire hour to feed him and change him and burp him....and snuggle the heck out of him. If all goes well, he may get to go home by the end of the week. I know mom and dad will be happy to get that little guy home!
Hey! Got to see Steph at the grocery yesterday. She was on her way home from the hospital...Will is a cutie! I am SO ready to get this baby out of me and in my arms! Should be any day now. Thanks for posting the great pics!
ReplyDelete