What can you really get for $30 bucks these day...11.2 gallons of gas?...McDonald's for 5?...a pair of shoes...on sale? These days $30 bucks won't get you very far. So, I decided to see just how hard I cold make $30 bucks work for me. My little guys are starting to look like homeless children. Boston has a benefactor (Brandon B) so he's on the money when it comes to clothes. But the little guys...they go through t-shirts and shorts like...well like something.
Anyway, I decided to hit a few of my favorite thrift stores. I'm a big fan of thrift shopping...when I have time. Consignment shopping is great, but when it comes to getting the most for your dollar...thrift shops are the way to go.
.
My first great deal had nothing do with the boys...but I did get a great deal on these boots for me...$2. I won't need them till the fall, but I couldn't pass them up.
.
I got these shorts for Boston...I know, I know...Boston doesn't need anything, but for a buck a piece...really?
I got Bran a Reebok shirt and a water proof pull-over. When your a Farmington Cardinal...red is always good.
I paid $2 buck each for these warm-up pants. The red for Boston (yea, him again) and the blue for Cade.
You can never have too many pairs of baseball pants.
Now, we get to Cade and Riley...finally
I found them 7 shirts too.
Ok, ready for the grand total? $26. I even had enough change to buy ironing board for Val's baby brother Eric's new apartment! And it only cost me $2.50.
I got Bran a Reebok shirt and a water proof pull-over. When your a Farmington Cardinal...red is always good.
I paid $2 buck each for these warm-up pants. The red for Boston (yea, him again) and the blue for Cade.
You can never have too many pairs of baseball pants.
Now, we get to Cade and Riley...finally
I found them 7 shirts too.
Ok, ready for the grand total? $26. I even had enough change to buy ironing board for Val's baby brother Eric's new apartment! And it only cost me $2.50.I guess when it comes down to it...you really can get a lot for $30 bucks!
Now on to something WAY more important. Burger King as these new Funnel Cake sticks. They are the most amazing things I've EVER eaten! I don't know if they always fry them up fresh...but they did for me and I was an appreciative girl. They serve it with icing...and here's the thing...there was actually ENOUGH icing for all of them. ($1.87)

No comments:
Post a Comment