Saturday, May 15, 2010

Natalie's sleep-over

Today was the best day EVER! We got to have one our our nieces over for a sleep-over. I can't express with words how precious the time was. It was way to short and I plan to make the next visit last the WHOLE weekend. Bran was out of town, so it was just me and the boys. Let me tell you something, that little girl is wrapped tight around my little guys hearts! It was just so precious to watch.

The first thing Nat needed to do was check her e-mail.Nat's favorite thing to do was take the pine cones out of the basket...and put them back in...and then take them out...and then put them in...the boys patiently sat with her each and every time to make sure she didn't eat any.

She wanted to take a bite so bad I finally decided to let her. Needless to say, one bite was enough...we never had to worry about saying "no, nat we don't eat pine cones" again! Cade was so patient with little Nat. She wanted to set at that piano for hours...and Cade set right there with her...the whole time.

Nat loves to "brush" her tooth. Yes, I said tooth. She only has one, but it's the cleanest one around!
Before Boston left to watch the Hogs, he played a little peek-a-boo with his favorite girl. She rewarded him by chasing him with a big stick.

and poking him...

She REALLY REALLY wanted to play in the puddle.
I held out for about as long as any good aunt can be expected to...
All to soon is was time to take her back to dad.

I can't wait till the next sleep-over! Between Nat, Em and little Will....I hope to have a lot more sleep-overs!

No comments:

Post a Comment