Sunday, May 23, 2010

State Tournament

Boston and I made the trip to Conway for the state tournament. It was hotter than hot and I thought our poor boys might melt. We haven't played in a game yet were the temp has been much warmer than 70 or 75. When the boys stepped on the field the was a cool 92 degrees.

Boston took a few minutes to take it all in before the first game.

Colton...one of Boston's best buddies.

After three hot games the boys got a chance to cool off at the hotel.


Walker
Trey's dad kept busy throwing the boys in.

Boston...

Boston on deck

Boston stealing 2nd (you can see the last team we played had a little David and Goliath thing going on)

I was pretty proud of my be-dazzled shirt.

Boston and I really enjoyed our weekend even if the tournament didn't go as well as we would have hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment