Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Election Day! I love elections...primaries, run-off's...I love all of it! This year we had a big one. Our town voted to have add a 1 cent sales tax to build a new ballpark for our baseball leagues. The measure only passed by 38 votes...of which 27 votes are being contested. Guess who was in the middle of the whole "voter fraud" issue? My sweet husband...the worlds greatest pole worker.
I take every chance I can to teach my little guys about our rights as Americans...they were just happy to get checked out of school early!
After we voted, Bran asked us to pick up drinks for all the pole workers.
The boys and I decided to lend our support to the "Penny for the Park" Effort. We got 196 honks in the short time we were there.
After voting, we headed to Boston's ball practice. Since we have state tournament this weekend we got in an extra practice at Drew's house. I got a picture of Drew and Boston making a super covert "cup" exchange. Boston was getting dressed out as catcher and didn't have a cup on so Drew found him an extra one.
Don't he just make the cutest catcher? I got this little video of Boston batting. See if you can figure out what happens at the end.

Yes, before you ask....it REALLY hurt! I have a pretty good bump on the top of my shoulder where it hit me. Friday, the Bos and I are off to the state tournament for the weekend. Bran and the boys are going to hang out here since Bran needs to be in town for church.

No comments:

Post a Comment