Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A little of this...and that

Ok, blogger and I are really having issues. This is the soccer pic of Riley I will refer to later in the blog. Sorry it's out of order...I'm to stupid to figure out how to get it to move down in the post.
Ok, before I get to my kiddos I have to talk about something else first. I can hardly remember this anymore, but this is little Natalie just after she was born. If little William were born today he would be just a little smaller than Nat is in this first picture. Only 3 short weeks separate where little William is right now (safe in mommy's tummy) and were Nat was in this picture. Anytime I forget how tiny Nat was when she came home I always look at this picture. She is just 5 pounds here and so so so tiny.

Which leads me to my new talking point...Guess who turns 1 on Friday?

You got it...Emily! I can't believe how big she's getting. It seems like only yesterday we were all crying with joy as we heard her first little cry...and now she's almost 1.

There is nothing cuter than a baby and their first birthday cake! You take a baby who's had no real sugar to speak of...and plunk a big chunk of cake in front of then. It's birthday magic! Boston's was a mini cookie cake - so not too messy, but Ri and Cade's were full on chocolate cakes. Cade's high chair was so bad I had to hose it off the next day just to get it clean! I didn't feel like finding their cake pictures so these strangers I pulled off google images will have to do!




Ok, now on to my kiddos. We've been super busy the last few weeks with baseball and soccer and school and so on and so forth!

SOCCER PICTURE (refer to top if you've forgot already)

Anyway, spring soccer ended for Riley...thank God! Running back and forth to Fayetteville for soccer really gets old after a while. The boys had a great season and didn't even have one game rained out this year.

Last Wednesday I took the boys to the new Starlight Skadium. The in-lined for 3 hours! It was really hard to get a good picture because it was so dark...but I did get this so-so one of Boston.

When I was a kid we only got to have one Disco...not anymore....the Starlight has 14!

Because of rain we got to squeeze in a real family night on Saturday. We made my families "secret recipe" soft tacos.

After dinner we watched Hachiko. It was filmed in Woonsocket, RI...the little town Bran was born in. How cool is that?


After the movie we made ice cream sundaes. This is mine.

Bran's....a little less refined

Boston's....

Riley's...

Cade's...

One last thing before I go for the night. Cade pitched in the first game of the season tonight. He walked a few boys, but got three strike-outs and only allowed 2 runs. So not bad for his first time ever on the pitchers mound! The video I took was too long to post. I'll try to make sure the next one's shorter. He also got a great hit and 2 runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment