Friday, April 23, 2010

Show us....

Ok, so here's a fun little idea I found on a complete strangers blog...It's pretty simple, you just take a picture of each item and them tell us a little about it too. After you do your post, you comment in my blog with a link to yours. I'll go first.

ITEM WITH MOST SENTAMENTAL VALUE IN YOUR HOUSE>

This guitar was my grandps's when he was 5. He gave it to Boston (his great-grandson) when he was 3. He died a few months later, so it's always been really special to me.


OPEN YOUR PANTRY DOORS AND TAKE A PICUTRE.

This one was a little hard for me, I wanted so badly to get everything in order first...but here it is.

FAVORITE PEICE OF JEWLERY> (can't be your wedding rings)

I got this from my grandma. She was going to sell it at a garage for sale...I think not!

BOOK YOUR READING RIGHT NOW>
so much better and more historic than the movie.
THING YOU MOST WANT TO CHANGE ABOUT YOUR HOUSE>

I hate my kitchen floor. Once we found out we can't buy the house we live in...I decided I was just going to have to live with it.
THE SNACK YOU JUST "Gotta have">

I usually keep this little treat at work (away from my kiddos) but I had to have a box for the weekend. CLEANING ITEM YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT>

What's to say...ForceFlex is the best product ever invented!
THAT PLACE YOU JUST CAN'T KEEP CLEAN>

One night, just AFTER everyone from our small group got to our house I realized there was actually a roll of toilet paper in my bill basket. (note, there are no actual bills in my bill basket)

FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR HOME>
No doubt it...my backyard is my favorite thing about our house.


So? what about you? Don't forget to send me a link your post in my comments.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I will have to do this sometime this week!
    I too love your backyard... just thought I'd let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete