Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Say hello..

Tonight the boys FINALLY got the hermit crabs I've been promising for months. Last time we went to the mall I told them we would get crabs the NEXT time we came. Well, I managed to put them off for about 2 months, but tonight they held me to my promise and now we have 4 hermit crabs.

Boston's (or should I say Cousin It's) are named Bones and Jumpy.
Cade's is named Eugene.
And Ri's is named Swirley


As pets go, they're pretty cheap. Two cages (with all the "stuff") and 4 crabs was only $30. A good investment if they live for more then a week!
I should have lots of pictures to post this weekend...we plan to see Trav and his girls some time this week, Derek and his girls on Saturday night, MaryAnne & Dustin's new house on Friday, and have a bunch of friends over for the Super Bowl on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you'll have lots of fun with those creepy critters!

    ReplyDelete