Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Girls

It's been a GREAT weekend! We got to see both of our girls in less than 24 hours! Last night we got to have dinner with Trav and his girls at Monte Ne Inn. Of course the food was wonderful, but spending time with little Nat was even better! She's walking now and is all over the place.


Trav and all his girls...(and little Will)
Speaking of little Will...
This morning Courtney & I had 5 hours of Con Ed at the UofA to endure...
but no worries... I had my ipod with a good book on it so I wasn't too stressed.
but by lunch I was a little worn out (or so Courtney told me)...
what more can I say...
Since Derek and Val were coming over for dinner I needed Cade to help beat the chicken Marsala into shape.


Tonight I remembered my new little camera could record video. Yeah!
You may wonder why Cade's the only Champagne boy in the pics...that's because he was the only one home most of the night. Boston was spending the night with a friend and Ri was on his way home from Osage with Noah.

1 comment:

  1. The whole chicken marsala thing is hilarious to me. Only because when we have this (or any other recipe that needs the meat tenderized), Evan goes to the basement and gets his sledge hammer!! Maybe I should invest in a meat tenderizer?!?!!? I'm afraid I might end up with a hole in my countertop!!!

    ReplyDelete