Best CD...(best song - Revelation Song)
Best book...Guess what? Stephenie Meyer has actually written something other than Twilight...and it's AWESOME!!
My second...or maybe my first pick even is
Under the Dome. It's 1,074 pages long...so settle in for a long weekend!

Favorite food....still holding at #1 PH
Changs lettuce wraps

Best movie...It's a toss up between New Moon & X-Men


Most hated word of the year....

Favorite new website....www.peopleofwalmart.com

Person that most made me say
WHHAAATTTT?????

Favorite show 3 years holding...

Favorite treat....
Favorite bumper sticker...

From Yeah to Puke... I'm just saying.

Favorite new color combo...

Favorite new magazine...

Well, there you have it. My picks of 2009. What's yours?
What a fun idea! I was wondering if Stephenie Meyer's other book was any good, now I will have to give it a try along with trying those m&m's.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to think on that for a while, but I will get back to you on this one!
ReplyDelete