I would never ever tell someone on my cell that I am running late to chemo in hopes of getting to cut in line at Atlanta Bread Co...and of course, it would never work!
I would never leave dishes dirty in the sink for 3 days!
*I would never ever eat an ENTIRE box of Peanut Butter Girl Scout Cookies in ONE DAY! And if I did I would never admit it on my blog for all the world to see.
*I would never be so lazy that I would make my son come all the way from his room just to hand me the remote laying 3 feet away.
I would never ever cry and wail so loudly as I piled brush by the road that two passing teenagers would feel the need to ask if I was ok. And if that did happen, I would never just smile a teary smile and go right on crying!
*I would never use the shut-off notice as a reminder to pay my bills.

I would never go to the Dollar Tree to stock up on candy BEFORE I took my boys to the movies...because that would be stealing, and I would NEVER EVER do that.
*
And if I did do that, I would never change my purse to my much larger "movie purse" to make sure I had plenty of room for all that candy.
And last but not least, I would never ever act like the trash bag at work is heavier than it really is so that my boss would offer to carry it for the sick and tired cancer patient!
*This is just a few of the many things I would NEVER EVER do....and I hope none of you would ever do them either.
These are great. I have to say I have one up on ya... We used to "not" sneak in candy and a coke in my large movie purse, but we have now brought in an entire meal from firehouse subs. Literally, we had two medium drinks, 2 sandwhiches, and a bag of chips! I would have been sooo embarrased if my mom would have done this, but now that it's my $, I'm much less modest!!
ReplyDeleteI eat a box and a half today.
ReplyDeletedad
This was the best blog ever. I laughed SO hard that I had to read it all over again. Great writing. I LOVE your writing style.
ReplyDelete"mom-in-law"
LOL. You're a hoot!
ReplyDeleteThese are always so funny.
ReplyDeleteCassie, will you please read my latest post on my blog and be in prayer for our family? Thank you.
Funny!
ReplyDeleteBTW-your husband still makes me laugh almost harder than anyone else I know. The whole "are you naked" text was so funny. Mainly b/c I saw Evan's phone blinking, and being the nosy wife I am, I read it. At first I thought it was the wrong number, then we quickly figured it out after the "it's me" text!
Praying for you! Love you guys!
Cassie, Thank you so much for your comment on my blog and for your thoughts and prayers. Would you mind to also leave a comment on Eli's blog? It is the only way that the entire family can know the love and prayers that go out for them, and they need that right now. I know that every comment will be an encouragment to them. Thank you!
ReplyDelete