*
Today was one of those days. I started it by finishing my Valentines gifts for all the kids at my preschool as well as the boys and a few of their friends. I decided to do a "do-it-yourself" kit this year. I did oatmeal cookies, icing, sprinkles, red hots and string twizzlers. I included the plate and knife in each kit so they would have everything they needed. Everyone seemed to love them.

After work I got to meet Val for lunch at Panera Bread & then we went to Target. We spent an hour or so looking at baby stuff and then I hit the clothes racks for a few new shirts. I am so blessed to have such a sweet sister-in-law. (Of course, I had to get a quick belly shot!)
Right after Val and I finished shopping I got to meet little Titus Lane. Our dear friends Tim and Bekah joined the 3-boys club last night. He is such a little cutie pie! He was a few weeks early and mom had a rough time, but he's healthy and mom is doing great.
When I got home, Bran gave me the best Valentines gift EVER!! He had spent hours cleaning out my van for me. Not just cleaning it...he had scrubbed down every surface in the ENTIRE van. He even scrubbed my cup holder until it was spotless. It looks like new! He also cleaned the carport for me. He always seems to know just what to do for me.*
Next, we headed to Monte Ne Inn for dinner with baby Natalie...oh ya, and Trav and Steph too. We had a great dinner. Makayla and Karlie were gone to their dad's so it was just our boys and Natalie. It was wonderful to just spend some "chill" time with my wonderful brother and his sweet wife.
Of course I had to get a few pictures of little Natalie.
Next, we headed to Monte Ne Inn for dinner with baby Natalie...oh ya, and Trav and Steph too. We had a great dinner. Makayla and Karlie were gone to their dad's so it was just our boys and Natalie. It was wonderful to just spend some "chill" time with my wonderful brother and his sweet wife.
Of course I had to get a few pictures of little Natalie.
I held her during dinner (of course) and worked myself to death to get that girl to wake up. As soon as I handed her to Bran she woke right up and put on a little show for him! (look at her tiny little hand on his thumb.)
Boston was excited to hold his little cousin for the first time. She seemed to enjoy checking him out too.
Now, I'm home for the night. We are planning to take the boys to Rick's in the morning for Valentines Day. Tomorrow night we are going to eat BBQ with our small group. It's about time we enjoy that 1st prize!
*
Some days suck right now, but today was truly an blessed day. I an planning on tomorrow being one too!
*
Oh ya, yesterday I had to spend 4 hours having a blood enrichment (iron) treatment at Highlands. My blood work came back pretty wacked out on Wednesday, so my dr decided it was important that I have this treatment on the off weeks. I was wondering what I could do with all that free time on the off week!
*
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!

I enjoy reading your blog. It is obviously helpful for all of us in keeping up with how you and your family are doing. Even though you are not hearing from us much, please know that you and your family are in our prayers every day. Say Hi to the fam. Oh by the way, Aunt J's name is spelled Jeannine, if Jeanne or someone hadn't mentioned it. Hopefully see you all soon.
ReplyDeleteLove Ya,
Uncle Emile