
You may have seen one of these machines in the "lobby" at Wal-Mart. It's a DVD rental machine. You can walk up to the machine, pick from 100's of movies and for just $1 on your debit or credit card walk away with a movie. You have until 9pm the next day to return the movie without being charged another penny. If you want to keep it longer, your card will be charged $1 for each additional day. If you don't return the movie in the next 19 days, you own the movie. One thing I did like was that even when I kept the movie for 3 days there was only one $3 charge on my card rather than 3 - $1 charges.

I love my Ipod shuffle. It has a 2G memory, so I can download an entire book and still have room for 100's of songs. It fits in a tiny pocket in my purse and is always around when I need it. The best part is it only costs $69! Even if you have the Nano, it's still a good investment.
My next pick would be Cox OnDemand. We have had both Dish and DirectTV and there is no doubt in my mind that Cox is the best. My favorite part about OnDemand is that if I forget to record a show on my DVR I can still catch it in my OnDemand the next day. And it's FREE! There is also a FreeZone that is full of movies and shows you can watch any time you want to.
Now, on to cleaning supplies. I love love love these Lysol Duel Action wipes. For years I used the Lysol wipes & complained that they were just too soft to get the stuck on stuff. Then they came out with these. One side is still soft, but the other side had scratchy little fibers perfect for scrubbing cheese off the window (not that I have ever had to do that).


I recently discovered these Halls Naturals cough drops. I really like the Peach flavor. They get the job done without making your eyes water. And the best part...they are filled with honey in the middle. LOVE THAT!

Ok, most favorite thing about my house is the rain shower head. It is AMAZING! I have always wanted one, but they are so dadgum expensive I was never willing to shell out for one. Well, let me tell you brother...IT'S WORTH EVERY DIME! The flow is like a downpour while still being gentle as rain.


Ok, most favorite thing about my house is the rain shower head. It is AMAZING! I have always wanted one, but they are so dadgum expensive I was never willing to shell out for one. Well, let me tell you brother...IT'S WORTH EVERY DIME! The flow is like a downpour while still being gentle as rain.

People are always asking what camera I have. My "real" camera is a 35mm Canon with a 300 lens, but the camera I use for my everyday use is the Canon PowerShot S3. I love this camera with all my heart & know several others who do too.


In my "less than Martha Stewart" mode of cooking of late, I have found a few frozen dinners that I think (and I'm super picky) rival anything I can make myself. Bertolli Frozen Meals are great. Now, for the price they are not a great deal. You will pay about $7 for a 2-person meal. But in a pinch, you can add a salad and have a hot "homemade" meal in just a few minutes. My favorite is the "Oven Baked Lasagna"


What can I say...I'm not a big fan of dogs. And my dog Abby is no exception. They shed, smell, lick you and are generally annoying. But if you do have a dog as I do...you have to feed and water them like EVERY DAY! I don't like to feed my kids every day...let alone a dog I don't even like! How happy I was to find these food and water dispensers at Wal-Mart. This is the water cooler, but they have a food holder too. Now I only have to feed and water her like once every week or so! It's awesome! I can feed her once and then pretend we don't have a dog for a week or 2. They cost about $15 each & are WELL worth the investment.
*
*
Last but not least...and still my PICK OF THE YEAR!
These toilet gels are just AWESOME! You just plunk some of the gel under the edge of your toilet bowl and it keeps your toilet clean and fresh for a week. It doesn't change you water color or even show if you hide it right. But the smell is fresh from day 1 to day 7 & it really does keep your toilet cleaner. NOTE: If you are having chemo you may not be able to use this product due to the smell headaches. They cost about $4 and will last for 5 weeks...I think.

*
So there you have it! I've done the hard part, now go out and try them yourself!
*Oh ya, one more thing. I was nominated for a Lemonade Award. It's given to Bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude. Here are my "pay it forward" nominees. (since I'm to stupid to figure out how to link their blogs, I will just post their names and you check them out on my side bar)

The Manen's
The Wilson Gang
The Eisele Family (back at you babe)
The Disheroons
Good job girls! I always love your blogs...and almost always learn something new every time I read them!
good it have you back sis love travis
ReplyDeleteYou're too sweet. Thanks for the award! :)
ReplyDeleteI love Redbox.. You can also reserve the new release movies on line. We've noticed they run out quickly, so this helps!
I'll have to try those Lysol wipes. David got me the black necklace i'm wearing in the pictures of Harbor and I in the guest room. : )
ReplyDelete