UPDATE...Valerie
I got a special visit this afternoon from one of my 2 favorite sister-in-laws. Since you can tell by the picture that she's still pregnant...you probably know that it's Valerie. Just so you know, I cropped her head per her request (I personally thought she looked beautiful ) As you can see, my little niece is growing by leaps and bounds! With my 2 nieces, I now know why God did not give me any girls...we would be bankrupt!
UPDATE...Natalie

I got to visit the NIQ again on Sunday. When I got there she was sleeping on her little tummy with her tiny butt in the air. She was all tucked in tight...at least for a minute. SIDE NOTE: Several people in my family have a funny little quirk. We have to sleep with one of our feet out from under the covers...looks like little Natalie got the "cold foot" gene from our side of the family. While I was with her I tucked her leg back twice, and somehow that little leg kept working it's way out.
Last night I got to go over and take care of Carlie and Makayla so Steph could go the hospital and nurse little Natalie. We played Build-a-Bear on Wii. (that's 7 words you will never hear at my house!)UPDATE...Me
Well, I may still have a giant scar, but at least I won't set off metal detectors anymore. I was so happy to get my staples out yesterday. After my appointment I got the referral to my oncology dr. I can't meet them until I'm 4 weeks post surgery, so my appointment is scheduled for the 23rd. As it stands now, I should start chemo around the 1st or 2nd week of February.
On another note, I just want to express my heartfelt thankfulness for the kind words, the amazing food, and all the special cards and gifts we have received these last few weeks. I have truly been overwhelmed by the love and support.
UPDATE...New boots
Ok, not really an update, but I just had to show of my "new" Nine West boots. I paid $8.50 for them a few weeks ago and they are awesome! They have a great rubber tread on the bottom so I don' have to worry about slipping and sliding everywhere. 
UPDATE...Brandon & Trav

UPDATE...Brandon & Trav

My sweet husband and brother just left for the Texas game. They couldn't get out the door fast enough. Bran has been working himself to death making my life easier, and Trav has been doing the same for Steph, so I'm glad they got a chance to let off a little steam.
UPDATE...Truck
As Bran pulled in the driveway today he told me that today would be the last time he would drive the truck. I won't lie, for just a moment I wanted to scream at God and say "WHY NOW!?
You already gave me cancer...did you have to tear up the truck too?" But, I took a deep breath and was reminded that 4 years ago we had the tremendous blessing of being able to buy a great truck for just $1000. At the time, and since then it has served us well. But even with that happy thought I was still stressing about what we would do without the truck. Now, here comes the blessing part...just after Trav and Bran left, Bran called me and said that Trav was going to let us use his Rodeo. He drives his work truck all the time, so his Rodeo just sets in the driveway. Thank you Lord, and thank you Trav for meeting a need almost as soon as we knew we had one. Now, you can pray that Mike will find us a good SUV to replace the truck & that we can get a good deal on it.
That about does it for me. I went back to work today and I'm exhausted. Good night!

Awesome boots! Love you & praying! Do you need help with Christmas decor take down or are you just enjoying the whole Christmas you missed out on? Glad to help!
ReplyDeleteSo many things to comment on!
ReplyDelete#1 - That is the sweetest thing that Natalie sticks her little foot out! I love all the pics of her! And her cute tush in the air!
#2 - Valerie's round belly looks adorable!
#3 - WOW! 8.50 for those boots.. They are adorable! You so deserve to treat yourself! :) Especially when you get that good of a deal!
#4 - I am praying for you! I think of you quiet a bit and I pray that God heals you quickly! I know He is going to use your story to glorify Him b/c you're that special to Him and are more importantly b/c you are relying on Him! That is the best testimony to have! God knows what you can handle.. After all, He did give you three boys! haha
I'm so glad that you are home and feeling well! Our prayers are still with you. PLEASE let me know how I can help when chemo starts...
ReplyDeleteHey Cassie,
ReplyDeleteI was just going to let you know that I made Zayde's birthday crown. It turned out pretty cute, but I have made some princess crowns for little girls' b-day parties and they are adorable!! Plus, the girls do a better job at wearing them. =) I actually sell them, but I've only had 4 orders so far...
P.S. Where did you get those awesome boots for such a good price?!
What is your email address and I'll email you some info...
ReplyDeleteYou amaze me with your energy and never ending positive attitude. So glad God worked out the car situation so quickly. Love the boots! Very stylish.
ReplyDeleteJust to let you know I think those boots look like they would be torture to wear. What we do to look good. hahaha
ReplyDelete