Saturday, January 3, 2009

Natalie Jane

I finally got to meet my sweet little niece for the first time tonight. She is sooooooo tiny and just about the most beautiful thing ever! She is was wide awake when we first got there, but as soon as she got cuddled up on mom's chest she was ready for a nap. I was able to get a few pictures of her beautiful eyes before she fell asleep.





This is how she gets fed for now. Hopefully Steph will be able to start nursing in the next few days.



You can see just how tiny she is with daddy's hand on her. If you look below Trav's pinkey finger you can see her tiny tiny little foot.


Natalie had a tummy full in these last three pictures and was ready for a good nights sleep.

Since I am on the list I will be able to visit little Natalie any time I want too. I plan to visit her after work every day. I won't be able to hold her, but I can touch her through the little ports.

5 comments:

  1. I know...I'm really sad we missed you this time! We are praying so hard for you!

    Your niece is so stinkin' sweet! I know you love having a little girl to love on these days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really crazy for me to see that your lil bro has a baby girl! I remember him better being a lil stinker...not a parent! My boys are 8, 6, and 3. We have no idea if we are done and we really don't care at this point what it would be if we did have another. Boys are kinda easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cassie, Just checking in on you. Don't forget to ask for anything if I can help you at all. Little Natalie looks like she is doing great. It's sad to see those wires & tubes in her but in time I'm sure she will be running around & all this will be behind her. Still praying for you & your full recovery. Karen Barnes

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious, precious baby! Did I hear you say you were going back to work? You better take it easy. Brandon is going to have to tie you down.

    To sign up just go to polkadotspaislys@cox.net. THanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....what a sweet, precious little baby! No,they are doing Upward Cheer at Calvary in Fayetteville. PG Christian's program only goes through 4th grade. :(

    ReplyDelete