Last night I got to go to Pink Papaya and have my cousin Brandon cut off my hair. I went in after they were closed so I got all kinds of special treatment. He gave me a great haircut, waxed my eyebrows and did my makeup. I felt like a princess...except for all the stinging and burning! (sorry the pics are crappy, I took them myself) Anyway, I love it and my Bran said he likes it so much I could keep it this way for always if I wanted too.After we finished my hair we ate at a great Greek restaurant on Dickson Street. We had the best grape leaf wraps I have ever tasted! The next picture is the back/side of my head.



Cassie you look awesome with short hair- so stylish.
ReplyDeleteHey...I love your short hair. That's what it looked like when I first met you. I think it's awesome on you!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the new do! It looks great! And seriously, how sweet is that baby!
ReplyDelete*Yes, you are so right, I am going to be so broke having this little girl! haha
What are you talking about....awesome pics!!! Love the hair!!!
ReplyDeleteCassie...you look beautiful. I wish my hair looked that good short. Did you eat at Kosmos? I LOVE that place!!!!
ReplyDeleteCute hair cut, I really like short hair. Cade holding your neice is so sweet. I will start praying for the doctor vist. This is when our faith would be tested when we don't know the future as far our health goes. Hope everything goes good Cassie, Karen Barnes
ReplyDeleteI love your new do!!! Very cute on you!
ReplyDeleteI love the hair. I think that long hair is way over rated.
ReplyDeleteI think if it was socially acceptable for women to be bald, like darin strange bald AND i had a good shaped head i would go for it! guys have it easy with short hair. it would be one less thing to worry about in the crazy world of womanhood. love ya sister! short is cute!
ReplyDelete