Ok, first I got these cute earrings and beads for 99 cents each! In case you can't tell, they are both wood.

I got this cute black top on clearance for $7.99. I also got a red, black and white necklace to wear with it, but my camera went dead before I got take a pic of it. I have some great red heels to wear with it & my blackish jeans.
These are the cute sleeves.I got this cute sweater to go with one of the few white shirts I kept when I did the purge. I plan to wear it with that white shirt & a pair of kakie capres I kept. I have a great pair of dark brown boots to wear with them. It cost $19

This is the sleeve of my white shirt. I love this shirt. I got it a few years ago at Sears of all places. I think I paid about $40 for it. It was a little expensive for my taste, but you just can't go wrong with a great white shirt.Here's the jacket I got a few weeks ago at Wal-Mart for $20 (I think)




Woo hoo! Nothing like new clothes to make a woman feel GREAT! I love everything...especially the shoes.
ReplyDeleteYes, they had three children. Not sure of their ages but I think they were older. Still so sad!
ReplyDeleteGreat finds! I *heart* a cute sleeve, and those shirts both have great ones. I love the red vest too. I may have to see if I can find one.
ReplyDeleteI saw the ads for Penney's this week--great sale. I might see if they have any boots there....
Look at you lil miss! You found some adorable stuff. My fave is the black with the black and white belt around the waste! I completely forgot about Cato! They always have good deals! I wish there was one in Bentonville! You will be ever so stylish now!!
ReplyDeleteThose are some great buys!! You are one HOT Mama in your b-day picture!! (Happy Birthday, by the way.=) I love ALL of your new finds so far- can't wait to see more...
ReplyDeleteWhere is the store that you found the shoes for $5.50 each?