Before we left I got a few pictures of everyone. Travis is to the far left. For those who don't know, he's my one and only "real" brother...you know, same mom - same dad. Brandon and Aaron are my adopted brothers. I love each of them with all my heart and am so blessed they were willing to spend my birthday with me. I dug around and scanned a few of our "baby" pictures.
For those who care, this outfit is the newest addition to my winter wardrobe. It's short sleeved, so I will have to get something to wear under it.
If I remember right, this picture was taken right before I threw up. The boy to the far right was my first love. His name was Shane Dorris.
I have no idea what was up with the flowers.
Yes, I did go through a perm stage in the 80's & 90's.
While I was looking for pictures I ran across these two. I got all banged up when a boy pushed me off jungle gym at preschool. As for my clown costume...I don't really look like much of a happy clown do I?
I had Trav and Steph show off their "baby" bellies. I can't believe that in 3 short months I will have a new niece!!






I love the childhood pictures. I went through the perm stage also. Not a good era for me.
ReplyDeleteI love the fireplace!
ReplyDeleteAnd don't you look adorable in your new outfit! Sexy Momma! :)
i may have to go find myself those little black flats! So cute!
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good one. Liking all the new clothes-fun fun
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I forgot to say Happy Birthday! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your tears of joy for us! We're so excited we can hardly stand it! :)
I like the idea of every other Sunday! I'm ready for that pregnancy glow.. I think I have the I'm so tired and don't feel so good look going on right now!!!
Happy Birthday!! You look great! I love the color of that dress. Love the new shoes too. Those old pictures were really funny. I think you may have been the most depressing clown I've ever seen though. :)
ReplyDelete