
Did you know that Fiesta Square only charges $4 per ticket all day Monday - Thursday?? My friend Hannah told me about it a few days ago, but I just called to see what time The Mummy starts today and I heard it on their message too!! Only $4!!! That's a
great deal
compared to the $8 they charge at
Malco. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE
Malco theater! I love the great seats, the coffee bar and the
Dipp'n Dots! But the truth is, the only way I can afford to take the boys to all the movies they want to see is to sneak candy in my purse, share a big drink AND get cheap tickets.
Hey Cassie! I saw your comment on my blog, and came on over to yours. I didn't realize that you were a blogger also. It seems like you have left me a comment before, but I'm just now putting two and two together. :) I am so impressed with your photography and photo shop skills! I love your header! I'm looking forward to keeping up with your blog and getting to know you more. :) Happy Birthday to Boston!
ReplyDeleteSinner.
ReplyDeleteHey Cassie,
ReplyDeleteI (for quite some time now) have been meaning to check out your blog... Problem is, when I get started reading, I can't stop!
Great blog.. good looking family!
Oh, and good job on the food for the Graham wedding.. everything was wonderful;-)