While I was working on my laptop this morning, the boys spent some time in the sprinkler. I really enjoyed watching them play. I have to admit I did'nt get much work done while they played. Afterward they were done I decided to give our parched yard a little more water. Not long after I came back in to work I noticed that our yard was getting full of little brown birds, that after a dip in the sprinkler started to turn into Robins and Cardinals! At one point we counted 13 birds standing in little puddles primping and preening.
he would stand very still with his little wings spread to dry off. Every once in a while he would fly around and sip water off of the needles, then he would go back to his perch for another shower. What an amazing moment this was for the boys and I. They have never lived anywhere like this before. What and amazing God, to know our needs and exceed them! I am so thankful I had a chance to share one of "those" moments with my boys.Oh! one more thing...I love my Cannon PowerShot. I took these pictures from inside my house, through my dusty front window at least 20 or 30 feet from the birds.

All I can say is..."AMAZING!". What a fabulous experience....and BTW...I want your camera! LOL.
ReplyDeleteUh, no...not PRENATAL!!! I think I would die if I were to end up pregnant right now! One baby and school is enough!
ReplyDeleteYes, Kendra told me about Bekah. Kendra said that Bekah wasn't telling anyone, so she (Kendra) told Noah to go around telling everyone his mama was going to have a baby! I hope it's a girl, but I could see them with three boys, too! :) I'm excited for them.
how cool! okay so I guess the Disheroons are expecting?
ReplyDeleteThose moments are the finer points of living out.
ReplyDelete