PLEASE be in prayer for us during this month. Bran leaves for camp on Firday for 6 days. He will be home for 9 days (3 of which we will be in Branson for) before VBS starts. During VBS he will be super busy and I will be cooking the meals each night for the 140 volinteers. Needless to say I am overwhelmed! I know God has had his hand in this thing from the start, so I am going to trust that he can make it all happen!
BTY - The boys are just beside themselves with excitement! They have never lived in anything but a neighborhood, but have always loved Mema & Papas more rural home in Goshen. They are already planning their adventures.
This is the front of the house. The picture was taken in the winter, so the next picture of the yard is more current...it was taken last week.
Front yard (same tree, just to the left a little)
back yard...the white you see under the trees is the house. The first tree blocking your view of the house is an apple tree. There are 2 on the property and they are FULL of apples. The outbuilding to the left will be the boys "club house" There is another storage building behind where this pic was taken. All three buildings have electric, and the studio has water. The entire property is fenced.
This is the fireplace. Yes, I know it's HUGE!!!! But the owner told me that because of the shape of the house, the fireplace can heat the whole house with almost no central heat. So maybe we will save some on gas now that's is so expensive.
Congrats on the new home! That fireplace is great. I know the boys will love having all that room to play.
ReplyDelete