The boys suprised me with a video today. I loved it, but I loved the first 2 attempts just as much! And yes, I did talk to Boston about hitting his little brother in the head. I edited Take 1 & 2 a little bit. Enjoy!
Those are SOOO funny! Did the boys do that on their own or did Brandon help them? (Or did you help them, just so you could put it on your blog??!?!?!? HA!) :)
Seriously...your family has some crazy talent. How many boys that age can harmonize like that?!?!?! UNREAL!
Oh, and I want to try that dip, too. I love that stuff. I also want you to tell me how you make meatloaf. Everybody else's meatloaf is too mealy.
Those are SOOO funny! Did the boys do that on their own or did Brandon help them? (Or did you help them, just so you could put it on your blog??!?!?!? HA!) :)
ReplyDeleteSeriously...your family has some crazy talent. How many boys that age can harmonize like that?!?!?! UNREAL!
Oh, and I want to try that dip, too. I love that stuff. I also want you to tell me how you make meatloaf. Everybody else's meatloaf is too mealy.