I did it! I actually bought a Pancake Puffs! I know, I know...what the heck was I thinking???? I HAVE NO IDEA!!! Have you EVER bought something from an infomercial that you were happy with? Not me! I walked into Walgreen's this morning and there it was. My boys have been asking for this thing for months! Since we are planning on having a family night I thought it might be fun to make them for dessert. Ok, to be honest, they actually came out petty good, but I'm still not sure if I'm really gonna be able to use it very much or not. Tonight I made the pancake puffs version. I put syrup on some and on the others I dropped Kisses into them just before I turned them. The boys loved both. Tomorrow I plan to try dropping a piece of sausage and some cheese into them for breakfast. One of my friends said she makes omelets in them. She just adds the peppers, onions and ham to the egg. After she cooks them she sprinkles them with cheese.WE SHALL SEE!!
oooohhhh...I have been so tempted by that. The pancake with sausage sounds delish!
ReplyDelete