Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Wedding

Oh so slowly Ally is starting to get the wedding pics back.  I only have few to show you, but they are all great and really capture the true joy that seeps out of Ally and Steve.


In this one you can see Brandon serving communion to Ally and Steve.  You can also see Riley standing right behind Steve ready for his big moment...the ring! (Riley is the ring bearer closest to the fountain)



Before and after the wedding Ally wore a comfy "wedding" dress.  She wanted to have her fun pics before and be able to dance after. 

The girls.

Ally made a unique head piece for each of the girls.  Mine was the best!  

Ally and dad having their first dance.

I love this pic!  Not so much for Ally and Stevo...but Boston in the background.  He is becoming such a young man!

It's all about the BIG finish!!  This is Pam, Ally's mom...the boys Meme...dad's wife:)

I LOVE this pic!  Ally is adorable, but the only one I really have eyes for...my baby right behind her! He rocks the Electric Slide! (FYI - My step-brother Robbie is the fella in the tan suit just to the right of Ally)
There will be a lot more pics later!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! That sure looked like a fun wedding to be invited to. Love the pic of Boston in the background and of Riley doing the electric slide. What is a wedding without the electric slide and cha cha slide. :)

    ReplyDelete