| Just had to throw in a few pic of of my cougar. He's rocking the blue and white! |
| I'm not sure how he was even able to flip this giant tire once ...let alone 3 times! |
| I feel so very blessed that Boston is making friends. I've spent the summer praying that God would bring the right friends into Boston's life. (Boston is in the middle) |
![]() |
| Last night we took the boys and friends to see the Red Sox take on the Royals. |
| We went early so the boys could watch their team at batting practice. |
| Then is was GAME TIME! |
| The fountains at The K are just amazing! |
| If you know anything about baseball, you know that this is NOT a good sign. Boston made the observation that the Red Sox have never beat the Royals when he was at a game. |

Great pictures, fun night, and awesome story of God's faithfulness to answer your summer-long prayer!
ReplyDelete