Our first Easter in Kansas...It's been a wonderful weekend having Derek and Val and little Em here to share it with us! Before I tell you about today, I had to show you my favorite zoo pic from yesterday.

Bran started the morning VERY early...way, way, way before we were even up. He had to do 3 services - the first one at 8, the second at 9:30 (the one we went too) and the last at 11. The service was great & getting to spend it with Derek and Val just made it that much more special.



When the boys got in the car this morning I had a little pile of their favorite things waiting in their seats.

When lunch was ready and we all got seated...Em decided she wanted to squeeze in between Cade and Riley on the piano bench. We had a HUGE lunch. Ham, poppy seed chicken, braised asparagus, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, roasted sweet potatoes, cranberry relish, broccoli salad, rolls and pumpkin cake...oh, and water bottles...I didn't want to wash glasses, so I made everyone drink out of water bottles...that's the kind of fab hospitality you have to look forward to when you come to my house!

Em gives the best hugs EVER!

After lunch Em and the little boys had an egg hunt.


Em did really good...until she tried to climb the stairs.

The boys got Easter bunnies from Uncle Derek and Aunt Val.

And Easter cards from Mema and Papa who didn't get to come.


Dad really wanted some of the boys chocolate. (If you look close, you can see that Uncle Derek is quickly jumping to Cade's rescue!)

At 29 weeks, baby Champagne is growing like a weed! I can't wait to meet him.

Hope each of you had a beautiful and blessed Easter Sunday!
So glad you all had a wonderful Easter and had family to celebrate with!
ReplyDeleteI think Brandon first showed that video at FBC and that's where I first saw it :)
Um that food sounds so yummy! And I think the bottled water was so appropriate! lol!
ReplyDelete