Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cupcake-babies & flowers

What a crazy-busy week it's been! We actually went to school and work for 5 whole days this week! I have to admit...working only 2 days last week and one the week before has spoiled me just a tad...There was one bright spot in the week...

Yes, cupcakes...not good for the diet, but good for the soul. Someone gave me a gift for 1/2 dozen a few months back and I finally stopped in to get them.
My favorite is the Elvis. It's white cake with banana creme filling & peanut butter icing. It even has salty, peanuts on the top! DIVINE!
There all only a few things that can drag me out of bed at 6am on a Saturday morning. One of them is my brother calling to ask me to babysit while he goes on a service call to Edmond OK. I'd turned my phone off to make sure he couldn't call me too early...so he called Bran's phone. Off I went grumbling and muttering all the way.
But who can stay out of sorts with these adorable faces around!
Nat took her mothering duties VERY seriously. At least as far as her fairy "baby" went.


She finally noticed I was taking pictures...
Nat loves to do everything her big sisters do.
Will definitely has his priorities in order.
Nat loves to write...but her knees were kind of lumpy...
Thank goodness she found the perfect little "desk"
Gran came to help me out...and it was a good thing, this little guys is EVERYWHERE now.

Will's shocked face.
They loved setting in the laundry basket playing games with Mema.
I got home about 5:50...just in time to shower my sweet Cade with some love. He woke up with fever this morning and is still feeling pretty crappy tonight.

On another subject...I've been trying my hand a making my own flower/headbands. I needed a model to show them off...Riley was MORE than happy to help me out!




Yes, they are big...I've decided to test the theory -how big is too big? I figure when my head starts tipping to one side...it's too big!

I've got some pretty big news to share, but I'm gonna wait till tomorrow afternoon to share it. STAY TUNED!

1 comment:

  1. Love rilley's posing, he is such a hoot. This flowers will look super cute in your hair. Can't wait to hear the news-I think I already know :) we'll see!

    ReplyDelete