Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spring is here....Not
























Nat came for a sleepover this weekend! When I met Trav to make the exchange I snapped this adorable pic of little Will all cozy in his seat. This other one I took when he met for lunch today at Wendy's.
























Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day! It's still January but somehow we were blessed with 2 days in a row of 70+ temperatures! Knowing that they are predicting 0 degrees and and snow storm for Tuesday...made yesterday that much more special! And, since we had Nat and Ri's buddy Noah over...the beautiful weather made a day at the park a given.























When we first got there, Nat was a little overwhelmed by how packed the park was. Needless to say, we weren't the only people who wanted to take advantage of the beautiful day.
.
Nat loved setting beside me, but the sun was in her eyes so she kept turning her head to the side. I thought it was so cute!





















































1 comment:

  1. We love the park. I'm missing that 70 degree day right now! : )

    ReplyDelete