Monday, January 24, 2011

Pink eye & Pizza Hut

Well, our 4 day snow weekend is finally over and everyone is back to school...and work. Yehaa! Bran is out of town and I have pink eye...or actually eyes. I may be about blind...but I can still see how beautiful my boys are!







Anyway, I've really been needing a new laptop so I agreed to take the basketball pictures for the 3rd - 6th grade Farmington teams. It was a ton of hard work, trying to fit all the editing into my "spare" time...but I'm almost done and it's been TOTALLY worth it!




Like I said earlier, Bran is in Little Rock for a few days so mama decided Pizza Hut was totally ok for dinner tonight, and breakfast...and dinner tomorrow night...Did you know? 2 mild Buffalo wings from Pizza Hut have 150 calories!!! Geez! I've just got to take the joy out of everything don't I?





These blessed eye drops are the only thing keeping me going right now. I would throw in a picture of my sad looking eyes....but I don't want to gross you out.






So, one the way home I stopped and got a treat at Rick's for my boys...I was feeling so sorry for myself I actually got myself a chunk of cake. As you can see, it's 5:43pm and it's still un-opened. I want so so bad NOT to eat it, but i've heard (and this may be wrong) that chocolate cake is really really good for pink eye! We shall see....







Well, as I said it's about 5:40 and I still have a good 2 hours of preschool stuff to do before I can even think about editing the last 44 basketball pictures. Time to turn off the computer and get busy.








No comments:

Post a Comment