Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Eagles and Razorbacks
Bran and Josh finally took their trip to Arlington last weekend. They had a great time! They started their first night at the Mavericks/Jazz game.
As you can see...they got there VERY early.

For some reason Bran felt it necessary to send me a pic of himself in front of the burrito shop they had lunch. Priorities! After all...that's really what they went for!
On Sunday night they headed to Cowboy stadium.


Tonight the little guys went to a Razorback game with dad and I.
We had really great seats on Row 1.
But not nearly as good as these new court side seats mind you...they go for a whopping $12,000 a season! I'm just proud to say I actually know the guy right behind the ref! I've even been to his lake house! Granted, I was cleaning it for him...but who's keeping track anyway?
There are a couple of perks to being in the really good seats...like this!
Not my favorite pic, but Riley checked several times to make sure I put the picture he took in!
Well, the week is almost over...THANK GOD! Since Friday night, Riley...then Boston...then I ...and finally Cade have passed around a dandy little tummy bug! But thankfully, everyone seems to be on the mend just in time for my 16 day Christmas vacation! 38 hours and counting! I can't wait to start my Chirstmas shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like they had a great time
ReplyDelete