Saturday, December 11, 2010

Caden's 10!!! & Trav's kiddos

Before I get to Cade's birthday I have a few other pics to show you first...Gram and I spent the night with Trav's kiddos last night so he could take Steph away for the night. I didn't get a ton if pics since it's a lot harder to take care of two babies than I remember!


Nat was a total toot the entire time we were there, but I did get this one happy smile. Of course she's smiling because she just threw her doll and made Will cry...so I'm not sure if it's a happy smile or a toot smile???
Cade turned 10 today! Bran is in Arlington with Josh on his birthday trip, so it was up to me to make sure Cade had a great night! We picked up Ethan, Gavin and Ruben and headed to Lokomotion.
The boys rode bulls & played laser tag...
Cade and Ethan kicked Gavin and Ruben's butt!


Of course, you can't leave a peewee casino without cashing in your chips!
After Loko we headed to Cici's...
Cade's new phone was waiting for him in this bag. I waited till he was standing near it and called him. He was so excited


I'm working on my Christmas center piece for the dining room table...you like so far?
Brandon will be home Monday morning...I should have lots of pictures to share from his trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment