Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Pics

I took the boys out to the Battlefield Park for a few fall pictures this week. I was pretty happy with most of the pictures...however, the boys were not nearly as relaxed and happy in real life as they look in these pictures! It's getting harder and harder (and more expensive) to find ways to bribe them these days. I've only posted 2 of each of them since I already have a few shots in the sidebar.

Bran's Uncle Paul mentioned recently that living so far away makes it hard for him to really "know" some of the Arkansas family...the the blog makes that possible.

So, to go with these beautiful faces...here are a few facts about my boys you might not know...

1. Cade is his daddy's boy when it comes to that quick, dry humor.
2. Cade loves babies. Especially his 3 little cousins...Nat, Em and Will.
3. Cade has the softest heart of the 3 boys.
4. Cade hates to do homework & tries to get you to "help" him on every problem.
5. Cade will eat anything...or at least try anything...and usually likes it.


1. Riley is for sure, without exception...the baby of the family.
2. Riley will NOT eat much of anything at all. He would however, eat cereal and eggs for every meal if he could.
3. Ri gets his feelings wounded very very easily.
4. Ri is super smart. GT kinda smart.
5. Ri is very athletic. Some people have to work hard for it...he doesn't.


1. Boston has a problem with drowning cell phones.
2. Boston has a kind spirit. He will be a friend to someone when most won't.
3. Boston LOVES dogs! Butter and Hooch are 2 of his favorites.
4. Boston doesn't like to work hard at much of anything (especially school) except sports.
5. Boston loves old B&W movies.
Well, tomorrow's the big day! The Haunted House and Halloween Party is almost here! I can't for you to see all the great pictures. Amy has done an amazing job putting it all together & I've had a great time helping her. As for our family...we will be there with bells on...or should I say...with costumes on! Boston is a vamp, Cade is Swamp Thing, Ri is a bloody zombie and I'm a guitar. Bran is a spook in the haunted house so he has to be dressed for the part. STAY TUNED!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures, all your boys are so handsome! Especially like the side bar photo of Boston laying in the leaves he could be a model for sure. Riley is a good mix of Boston and Cade I think.

    A haunted house, man that sounds fun! Do you watch Modern Family, I would LOVE to get my house all done up like Claire & Phil did their's.

    Happy Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete