Cade is #65. He's the one on the ground making the tackle. (You can see his white shirt sticking out under his jersey.)
Just before half time the rain came...and came...and came. I was snug and dry in my poncho. I had an unbrella and was so dry I could even take these pictures.
If you look close you can see how big the drops were in this pic. About this time my husband (the stubborn idiot) decided he was no longer to cool to wear the poncho I offered him before the game. Of course the second half was about to start (that's him in the bottom right corner) So guess who had to run in the pouring rain all the way to the parking lot to get it for him??? Needless to say, after that trip I was no longer dry or snug!
On another note...
Do you ever get a great magazine....look at 50 recipes... and find just 1 you want to try? The problem is, I won't cut it out (I know I'll lose it) but I won't throw the magazine away either!
What to do????
We are so busy these days, between work, football and now the big Halloween Party i've been helping get ready for...I've hardly had time to blog or even think about taking any pictures! I am planning a fall photo shoot with the boys tomorrow and the big party is only 5 days away...
i really like the recipe key ring thing idea!!!
ReplyDeletei LOVE cookbooks and NEVER use them. you could even hang that thing on a hook somewhere out of the way or on your fridge. you should come up with a keyring cookbook....you'd make a fortune!!
i can't seem to get my