Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This & That

Is there anything better then a great down comforter? We love ours! We use it every night 365. What's bugging me, is that after 2 years mine's not quite so white anymore. Even bleaching it didn't help much. Any ideas?


Just wanted to remind you that Family Movie Night is almost here! April 16th at 8/7c Secrets of the Mountain will air on NBC. Don't forget to let Wal-Mart and P&G know if you love it! You can watch a great preview here...

Cade won second place at his school for the self-portrait he did in art. He was so excited he had to call me at work just to tell me about it!

Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful spring weather!

3 comments:

  1. i'll have to get our new popcorn bowls out....but the candy just didn't last. i think the kids slowly ate it away behind my back!!! i really do want to see that movie!
    tell cade great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Cade, congratulations! The weather has been absolutely beautiful, enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, you are going to think I am crazy, but I was looking at some photos on flickr that are for a competition for The Pioneer Woman's site, and I ran across one that looks identical to one you took of Natalie...the one of her blue eyes and the rest of her was black and white. I couldn't find the pic on your blog, but I remember it. Will you check it out and put my mind to rest...it probably isn't her, but I can't stand the thought of someone stealing pics and entering them in some contest! It was on flickr.com and type in "Ashton eye"...if that doesn't work, send me your email and I will send you the link.
    Becke'

    ReplyDelete