It's been a BEAUTIFUL Easter! We had an great service with 20 members of our family...oh, and 600 or so other people. Brandon did an amazing job writing the Survivor drama and I think everyone really enjoyed it. (not a great pic of the boys, but I wanted to get one pic BEFORE they got dirty)
When we got home we found goodie baskets everywhere. Easter bunnies Mema and Papa had made a visit after we left for church! They had to be in Fort Smith by 1:15 so they didn't get to come over for lunch after service. But Trav, Steph, Karlie, Makalya, Natalie, Derek, Val, Emily, Eric (Val's brother), Emile and Liliana all did! So we had a full...happy house.
This was Em's Easter basket. I got it for her over a year ago at her baby shower!
Natalie posed in her Easter dress.
Emile and Liliana.
Derek, Val, Em and Val's baby brother Eric. He just moved here last week, so I'm sure you'll be getting to know him a lot better over the next few months! what's ta say?
Em took a peek to see where they were hiding all the eggs.
The boys, Karlie and Makalya.
Em took a peek to see where they were hiding all the eggs. The kiddos all playing the piano
And I do mean all of them. When they moved I realized Nat was in on it too.
Cade, hunting for eggs.
Makayla
Karlie
Riley
Nat

Spoils...

By this time next year little William will be ready to hunt eggs!
Me and my sweetie.
The fam
Last week Bran and a few members of his praise band were asked to do a "Rock the test" concert at Cade and Riley's school. They did songs like I got a feeling, and We will rock you. They even did a monster ballad medley for the teachers. They did a great job! Cade even got to introduce his daddy.
Boston came along to help with vocals. There's no doubt, he is his daddy's son. There is NO fear at all. He even sang part of a song on his own in front of 400 or so poeple.
And I do mean all of them. When they moved I realized Nat was in on it too.
Cade, hunting for eggs.
Makayla
Karlie
Riley
Nat

Spoils...

By this time next year little William will be ready to hunt eggs!
Me and my sweetie.
The fam
Last week Bran and a few members of his praise band were asked to do a "Rock the test" concert at Cade and Riley's school. They did songs like I got a feeling, and We will rock you. They even did a monster ballad medley for the teachers. They did a great job! Cade even got to introduce his daddy.
Boston came along to help with vocals. There's no doubt, he is his daddy's son. There is NO fear at all. He even sang part of a song on his own in front of 400 or so poeple.






family is just good. enjoyed your pics.
ReplyDeletetell boston i'm so proud of him! that is too cool. jealous that folsom didn't get to rock the house with them too!
Looks like yall had a fun Easter! Nothing cuter than the littlest ones egg hunting!
ReplyDelete