Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BINGO!

Ok, so tonight was PTA bingo night. WooHoo! We love bingo night! Pizza, nachos, popcorn, sno-cones and of course BINGO! As family nights go, bingo night is a pretty good deal. 18 bingo cards, 5 raffle tickets, 3 nachos, 4 slices of pizza, 2 sno-cones, and 5 cokes for $34...and even better, all the money goes to the PTA.

So, it started pretty bad, but after a few games we got in the groove. Mayor Penn did a great job calling the games.


Riley was our first winner. He won 30 tokens from Fun City and 2 free value meals from Sonic.

Next, my turn!

I won a free kids haircut.

Riley again! You might think at this point that we were the only people at bingo night...I promise there were 100's of other people!

He won a Cards hat, a free pizza and Jim's Pizza bucks.
Next, Cade brought it home for the fam...I forgot to take a picture of his...He won a free large pizza and 2 more value meals from Sonic.
The last raffle of the night was for a night at the Clarion Inn. Guess who won?
Can anyone say girls night?
Is there anything better than spending time with your family? I think not!

1 comment:

  1. I think yall paid off the mayor or something! ;) Congratulations on all your wins! Enjoy that hotel stay!

    ReplyDelete