Before his game started, Boston got his autograph. I wanted to get their picture together, but I didn't have my camera...
Since I've decided to end my self-inflicted period of morning over the loss of all my pictures, I decided the best way to help me move on was to get a new camera. After a close call with my SLR I decided get a smaller camera to carry around in my purse. My SLR is just way too big an investment to carry around everywhere I go.
And here's a picture of all the wonderful finger food!
While Kellie, Amanda and I were at bunco our families were at Kellie's house watching the Razorbacks.
Poor Paige...the only girl.
When we got to the Waggle's house Bran and I took on Kellie and Amanda in shuffle board! (yes, we are old)
The closer the game got, the closer everyone got to the tv...
On Friday night Bran and Riley spent considerable time building this...

So we would have a place to put this...
Since I've decided to end my self-inflicted period of morning over the loss of all my pictures, I decided the best way to help me move on was to get a new camera. After a close call with my SLR I decided get a smaller camera to carry around in my purse. My SLR is just way too big an investment to carry around everywhere I go. .
Say hello to my little friend...ok, there was a picture of my little Canon Poweshot...but I accidentally deleted it and can't replace it without losing everything else. So you will just have to imagine it...
.
I got the chance to use my new camera at bunco on Thursday. Here's a picture of the $4o I won for having the most wins.
And here's a picture of all the wonderful finger food!
While Kellie, Amanda and I were at bunco our families were at Kellie's house watching the Razorbacks.
Poor Paige...the only girl.
When we got to the Waggle's house Bran and I took on Kellie and Amanda in shuffle board! (yes, we are old)
The closer the game got, the closer everyone got to the tv...
On Friday night Bran and Riley spent considerable time building this...

So we would have a place to put this...We've been planning, since just before I went in the hospital last year to get a bigger tv for the living room. Needless to say...a new tv took a back seat to cancer. So, one year later we finally got our "big" tv. Our Christmas tv from Jeanne & Dennis is in the boys living room and they are lovin' having a bigger tv for their Wii.
.
That's it for now...
That's it for now...

Looks like you all had a great time! It is fun to see what the other end of the spectrum spends time doing with their famililes. You all are all boy and we are the exact opposite! :)
ReplyDelete