Monday, December 7, 2009

Qustions?

One of my dear childhood friends recently had a post allowing anyone to ask her any question about anything they wanted. She said she would do her best to answer honestly no matter how personal the question. I think my question put her to task more than any other. I asked her how she dealt with her sisters suicide when it came to her young sons. But in true Becke fashion, she answered with grace and insite.

I really loved the idea and decided to do the same thing. So, ask me anything you want. I will do my best to answer as candidly as possible. Nothing is off limits...if your brave enough to ask it...I'm more than ready to answer it! I'm even ok with people I know switching to an Anonymous poster if it makes you feel more comfortable.

For those who are still emailing me comments rather then posting comments on my blog...here's a quick lesson on leaving comments. If you will look just below this post you will see this....

POSTED BY CASSIE SAID... AT 2:22PM COMMENTS

All you need to do is click on COMMENTS. Leave your question or comment. If you don't have your own blog you can just check the Anonymous choice. Click Submit your comment. It's not hard people! I'm ready for your questions...so bring it on!

10 comments:

  1. Why did you shave your head before it actually fell out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have insurance when you found out about your cancer? Do you have alot of debt because of your treatment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you wish you had a daughter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you got the news that you had cancer, how did you tell the boys and how much detail did you give them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 questions!

    1. Did you ever think you wouldn't survive the cancer and how did you handle that thought?

    2. What is your fave memory of us as little hooligans? I remember church camp (in Texas?) where we had a huge crush on some poor boy and where we got drenched at some water ride. I also remember your brother when he was small and such a pest! I can't believe he has his own family now! :) I also remember your sweet Grandmother who looks the very same today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easy question-- Can you send me or post how to make those jars filled with soup or cookie ingredients?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1) When were you 'saved'? I know that's a pure churchy word!

    2) Have you ever had a hard time in your marriage where you didn't think you guys would make it?

    *I only ask #2 bc you and Bran seem to be so crazy in love! Which I totally admire especially 3 kids later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did you find out that you were sick? Were you having symptoms or was it just during a routine exam???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it too late to ask questions? I've got two...OK, one of my own and the other I'm ripping off from Becke'.
    1) Who have been the three most influential people in your life (No Bible answers...people that have breathed in your lifetime.) and in what way did they influence you?
    2) What is your favorite memory of us as kids? I'm figuring it'll have something to do with pond water :)

    ReplyDelete