I've finally started to fill "the wall" in the big living room. I have been so
overwhelmed by how to deal with it. So, what better to do than cover it with the faces of my beautiful boys! Here are the first three. I know it's hard to tell, but they are 16x20 frames. I have room for 2 more on this row & then I think I will do a second row below it too. We shall see. These
aren't smile pictures, so I want to make sure and get a few of those up too.

I made sure to get a picture of princess Emily up too. I have a spot on the wall saved for
Trav's girls if I ever get take their pictures!

Here is a close-up of
Cade's picture.

Football is over for another year. I'm kinda sad...this was Boston's last year in peewee. We still have 5 more years with the other two, but it's just not the same. (Boston #36)

Coach Daddy & Coach Matt

The last moment....

FYI - The results of my scan were great! Thanks for all the
Facebook well wishes & prayers.
Love the giant pics! Talk about handsome boys!!!
ReplyDeleteI too have a HUGE wall in my living room that I have been wanting to tackle for at least a year now. I saw Candice Olson from Divine Design do a awesome mural on a big empty dining room wall and have been wanting to do the same. I went to Michael's to look for a stensal and some frames, which I found, however, the frames were black and my living room is done basically in silver, so that didn't work.
ReplyDeleteSo I am still looking, I know what I want to do I just have to find the right frames to do it!