
And orange smashed potatoes. We also had "witches fingers"...pickles. & "eyeballs" ...boiled eggs cut open with black olives for pupils. The kids loved all the fun food.
Boston had a very muddy game last weekend. Both memas got to ride with us to the game. It was a little chilly, but we had a great time anyway. Boston was FILTHY after the game and had to strip down to his undies just to get into the van.
Boston actually jammed his thumb catching a pass just before the game & got his knee stepped on by a 200 pound Elkins boy. You can see the damage in the lower picture.
Boston NEVER bruises, but as you can see...he did this time.
Riley really was happy, he was just trying to look fierce.
I got to do a little photo shoot with the boys and Princess Emily today. Emily is getting so so big. She still didn't want to smile for me, but she was digging the leaves. Every time Val picked her up, all she wanted to do was get back down to them. The boys WERE NOT in photo shoot mode, but I did manage to get a few decent shots before they totally bailed.
Riley's my little model...he will pose for a picture any time any where.
I'm supposed to do Trav's family sometime soon too. I will post those pics when I get them. They are moving right now, so it's gonna be hard to work out a time we can both do it.
Boston NEVER bruises, but as you can see...he did this time.
Halloween is always a popular time around our place. The costumes, the candy...the boys look forward to it for months. This year, I was a tight wad when it came to costumes. Boston wore his practice uniform, we found Cade's costume used for $5, and I got Riley's for $4 on the day of Halloween at Walgreen's.
Riley really was happy, he was just trying to look fierce.
I got to do a little photo shoot with the boys and Princess Emily today. Emily is getting so so big. She still didn't want to smile for me, but she was digging the leaves. Every time Val picked her up, all she wanted to do was get back down to them. The boys WERE NOT in photo shoot mode, but I did manage to get a few decent shots before they totally bailed.
Riley's my little model...he will pose for a picture any time any where.
I'm supposed to do Trav's family sometime soon too. I will post those pics when I get them. They are moving right now, so it's gonna be hard to work out a time we can both do it. We are in for another busy weekend. First, we get to have a date night tomorrow with our friends Josh and Kelley. We are going to PF Changs and then bowling! Cade and Boston both have their last games on Saturday. The boys have play practice and Peewee fun day Sunday....and on and on it goes!
Love all the Halloween ideas and treats you came up with. The photos turned out really good. You got some really good ones of Emily, how do you blur out the trees etc??
ReplyDelete