I had to throw this one in. I asked Riley to take a picture of my new haircut...I even set on the ground so it would be easier for him. I asked him to get my whole face...this was the result.
On Friday Brandon B and I went out to dinner and he trimmed my hair too. THANKS A MILLION BRANDON! I love it!
On Saturday we got the chance to babysit for a few hours. A sweet couple from our church need to do a little shopping so we kept there babies for them. We spent most of that time at the park. WOW! I am so glad we are out of the baby stage! It's fun for a few hours...but man, they do wear you out!



On my birthday I got to go with Bran as he delivered Meals on Wheels. I'm so proud of my husband for being willing to give up one afternoon of his weeks to minister to people in our community.

After Boston's football game we went over to my dad and Pam's for pizza. As you can see my dad was thrilled to see us! I definitely know where my boys got their beautiful smiles from!!
My cousin MaryAnne is getting married on New Years Eve & I am shooting her wedding pictures. She came over this week so we could put together photo books for the reception. It was so much fun going back in time. MaryAnne was an ADORABLE baby. I just had to throw in a few pictures of her her as a little girl & one her her and her sweetie Dustin.


Cade had a game this weekend. His little team is just the worst team ever, but it doesn't stop him from trying his very very hardest. He's the little guy in the blue shorts and black sleeves. He got out of the house before I noticed he wasn't wearing his black shorts. It works out well though, it's easier to see him this way. I know there are several, but they are all really short. And by the way, if JR ever tells you that he and his little team will go easy on you since yours is so bad...don't believe him...the beat us like a step child!
On Friday Brandon B and I went out to dinner and he trimmed my hair too. THANKS A MILLION BRANDON! I love it!
On Saturday we got the chance to babysit for a few hours. A sweet couple from our church need to do a little shopping so we kept there babies for them. We spent most of that time at the park. WOW! I am so glad we are out of the baby stage! It's fun for a few hours...but man, they do wear you out!


On my birthday I got to go with Bran as he delivered Meals on Wheels. I'm so proud of my husband for being willing to give up one afternoon of his weeks to minister to people in our community.
After Boston's football game we went over to my dad and Pam's for pizza. As you can see my dad was thrilled to see us! I definitely know where my boys got their beautiful smiles from!!
My cousin MaryAnne is getting married on New Years Eve & I am shooting her wedding pictures. She came over this week so we could put together photo books for the reception. It was so much fun going back in time. MaryAnne was an ADORABLE baby. I just had to throw in a few pictures of her her as a little girl & one her her and her sweetie Dustin.

Cade had a game this weekend. His little team is just the worst team ever, but it doesn't stop him from trying his very very hardest. He's the little guy in the blue shorts and black sleeves. He got out of the house before I noticed he wasn't wearing his black shorts. It works out well though, it's easier to see him this way. I know there are several, but they are all really short. And by the way, if JR ever tells you that he and his little team will go easy on you since yours is so bad...don't believe him...the beat us like a step child!FYI - Somehow I missed getting his basket video posted...so it's at the very end of the blog.
Boston's team played Shiloh last night. He didn't have a great night...2 dropped passes and the other 3 meant for him ended in sacks before the pass ever got off the ground. He did make the last tackle of the game to save another touchdown...but alas...it was too little too late. Because I love my son I will refrain from posting his dropped passes. Maybe I will get some good footage in the last 3 games.
Well, that's all for now. We had small group tonight & Bran is still gone viewing game footage. I off to watch my DVR's Flash Forward!
You are cracking me up, the picture that Riley took of you is great and your dad looks as happy to see all of you as my dad does. What is it with men getting older and forgetting how to smile??
ReplyDeleteLovin' the basketball footage! Your hair looks great also!
ReplyDeleteDo you have your boys entered in the Gap casting call too?
ReplyDelete-I love the picture of half of your face- so funny! I have one similar to that when I asked one of my 5-year-old preschoolers to take a picture of me last year.
ReplyDelete-Aren't Ashley and Josh the sweetest!?!
-I am so proud that Brandon does Meals on Wheels! My grandma recieves Meals on Wheels- what a blessing!