Monday, September 14, 2009

This, that & the Other

Wow! I have all kinds of things to post about tonight.

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANNE!! I won't tell you how old she is, but I can tell you that she is more beautiful today than she was 10 years ago! Here's just a glimpse of the last 10 years or so.

Mema & Cade


Mema & "the porker" Riley

Jeanne at Val's bridal shower

Jeanne & Dennis

The Sights & Sounds of Farmington Football

During a timeout I caught Boston (#36) helping out the cheerleaders. I guess if football dosen't work out...



" Coach" Brandon


The boys had a great game against Gentry. It was a wonderful start to what I hope will be a great season. I love this shot of the boys and Coach Waggle w/the scoreboard in the background. This is Boston & his quarterback Bryce. Bryce has been Boston's quarterback since he started 3 seasons ago. I know Boston really looks up to him & from what I can tell he deserves it. I don't guess it's very hard to tell who's dad is 6'2 & who's dad is 6'8!

This is Boston & his best bud Bailey ham'n it up for the camera. SOCCER
Riley (#5) had his first game on Saturday. He was a little superstar!! He just loves it so so much. He usually plays offence, but at the end of the game his coach put him at goalie for the first time. He blocked several goal kicks and did a great job, but after the game he told daddy "I don't like goalie...it scary!"

When Ri plays offence the ball very seldom makes it to his teams goal...but with him at goalie the ball was being kicked at him A LOT! Mom and dad both wanted to cry every time a goal kick came flying at his sweet little head.


We had quite a day today at work. Last night a man that lived right next door to our preschool was arrested for terroristic threats. When they pulled his record they found that he was on the Kansas Most Wanted List for crimes against children. What a scary thing to think that he was 10 feet away from our playground every time he came out to smoke! I tried to link my blog to the news report, but it don't seem to be working.

Well, that's about it from me. Hope you are all enjoying the wonderful fall weather!

7 comments:

  1. Peewee football is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are ALL boy! : So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics of the boys! That is so scary that man was just next door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need the games schedule! Not that I'll be there, but I'll hang it on my frig to remind me of what a terrible Mema I am for not being there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures of Boston "being a cheerleader" were cracking me up! How HILARIOUS!!! I'm so glad you caught that on camera!

    PS. LOVE YOUR CANCER SURVIVOR BUTTON! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is great that your boys are so involved in sports, I can tell from the pictures that they really enjoy it. LOVE the one of Boston and the cheerleaders.

    So excited to hear that you are going to try my recipe for dinner tomorrow night :), it really is good and so easy, to answer your question, yes you can use real bacon I am just getting lazy and decided to go the easy road this time around. I am making it for dinner tonight. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the criminal on the news. I didn't know that was your preschool. As Granny Napier would say, "We live in turrible, turrible times."

    ReplyDelete