Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Changes...

Before I get started with this blog I have to take care of one little piece of business. After my last post I got 5 emails asking which Brett Michael's poster I had all those years ago...well, I after at least an hour of searching, I finally found it. Now that I'm an old woman I see "the look" for what it probably was...a drug induced stupor.
Now, for the a few of the changes I told you about... Riley finally lost his first top tooth. He will be 8 in 3 months, and this is only his 3rd tooth.

The next big change around here is Boston. After getting his glasses yesterday & and a VERY VERY hot football practice in full pads, the Bos decided he needed a haircut. So here it is...
BEFORE:
AFTER:
He only has to wear them during class, but he is already less than thrilled with them!
Ok, now on to something really gross! I've been home sick the last 2 days with some sort of allergy or something. Well, yesterday I decided to pick up a few drugs to make me feel human again. On my way out the door I reached back in to lock it. Somehow I didn't get my hand out quick enough...you guessed it...I smashed my finger really really hard.

I'll leave you all with that pretty picture...have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I can't believe how much older Boston looks with the glasses and haircut, tell him not to worry he still looks super handsome.
    Love that Riley lost his tooth, too cute.
    Sorry to hear about your finger, man that hurts!!
    Would love to get a copy of your Banana Nut Bread recipe too, this and Poppy Seed are my favorites.
    Have a great rest of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...dude looks handsome!! finger---well, yuck! you're lucky it's still attached!
    we are still waiting on allee's
    3rd tooth to come out too....not even a loose one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what changes! Love Boston's new look. Your poor finger! I bet that hurt really bad! I hate when I do that! Hope you and your finger get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-what a change for Boston. I loved his long hair, but he looks very handsome with the new spikey style. I remember when I got my first pair of glasses in 6th grade. It was a big deal.

    ReplyDelete