Sunday, July 26, 2009

#13

Well, it was 13 years ago today that Bran and I said "I do"...and guess what? We still do!
I can't post any pictures, as my computer is dead and I am posting from Bran's computer at work.
*
I got the best gift today. Boston did his first skit on the stage in front of 400 or so people at church. He was amazing...not a nerve in sight. I was so proud my smile almost burst my cheeks!
*
We are moved, but not moved in yet. There are about 50.000 boxes at our house & I can't find anything. Bran was a trooper last night and got our entire room and bathroon unpacked, so at least we had one place with no boxes.
*
I have to say a special thanks to everyone who helped us move yesterday. 15 or so guys and one girl (besides me) managed the whole move in a little under 2 hours!
*
This will be it for a few days....goodbye for now.

5 comments:

  1. I thought Boston did awesome today also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Yay for Boston! I am glad you all had help moving in! I can't wait until it's all put together for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boston did do awesome! I was impressed how he didn't seem nervous at all!!!

    How great is it to have 15 people help move! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are "in" at least. Happy homemaking. Ready for some pics. Hope your computer can be resurrected!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow--2 hours! I had to take about a million trips back and forth with the boys in our van.... Glad you had lots of help! How are you feeling??

    ReplyDelete